Volunteering at Brian’s House
Our volunteers are an important member of our team, providing assistance to our guests, families and our staff. Our volunteers come from different walks of lives, all ages and have varying interests and provide a host of different duties to help make sure that Brian’s House is a success. If you have an interest in any, some or all of the things listed below, please contact our House Manager, Christine Quinn at 989.892.4616.
- Cleaning/Light housekeeping
- Fundraising events
- Guest meal preparation/serving
- Gardening/Exterior maintenance
- Play cards/games with guests
- Play music for guests and visitors
- Reading to guests
- Small repair work (if requested)
- Visiting with guests and loved ones
- Writing letters for guests
- Having a more hands on approach with guests such as caring for the physical needs of the guest; helping caregivers do daily care.