COVID-19 and Brian’s House
For the safety of our staff, guests and visitors, we are have instituted the following restrictions:
- At this time, the entrance is locked. Please ring the white doorbell and a staff member will come to the door.
- If you feel ill (cough, sniffles, fever, etc.) we ask that you refrain from visiting your loved one. This restriction will be lifted if your loved one is close to ending their journey. We will try to have masks and gloves available in this case.
- We are limiting the number of healthy visitors to 2 per guest. Again, if our guest is close to ending their journey, this restriction will be lifted.
- Visitors will be limited to visiting in guest rooms. We have temporarily closed all common rooms.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in all guest rooms and also at the check-in desk.
We are also our regular monthly membership/public meetings until further notice. We will post updates and important information here and on our Facebook page.
If you have any question or concerns, please send our President, Sue Deford an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message for her at 989.892.4616.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
We’d like to thank the Bay City Home Depot and Behr Company for donating paint for the interior of Brian’s House! With their support, Brian’s House is truly a community supported home.